The Promotional popup is a static section that can be used for multiple purposes, such as targeting and reward a newsletter subscriber and show currently active discounts and coupons available in your store.
You can enable/disable the popup, enable/disable test mode (which allows you to test and create content for your popup in the Customizer), select a time delay before the popup appears on a page and the frequency.
If your store has a cookie banner enabled, the delay starts running after cookie consent was given. The theme only recognizes a cookie banner that utilizes Shopify's Customer Privacy API. Refer to this guide to learn more.
You have full control over the promotional popup via the following blocks:
- Image: adds an image within the popup;
- Heading: adds a popup title. Heading will be fixed to the top of the popup. If you wish to adjust the heading's position, use the text block;
- Text: provides text for the popup;
- Newsletter: adds an input text which allows the visitor to subscribe to your newsletter list;
- Button: adds a call-to-action button. You can select button style, label and link.