- Gap between products in collection page
- Gap between products in featured collection sections
- Gap between products in recently viewed and product recommendation sections
- Gap between articles in blogs
- Gap between collections in collection list section
- Gap between testimonials in testimonials sections
- By choosing Contained that sections will use the set value.
- By choosing Full width the content width will be ignored and the section will use the full width of the browser window.
Fixed maximum width
By enabling the fixed maximum width the main content area will not exceed the set content width value. White space is added to the left and right side of the content when the window size is larger than the content width.
Use fixed maximum width if you want to maintain a non fluid look on wider desktop devices. Other benefits are that managing section medias gets easier as there is a threshold width that the images and videos won't exceed.
|Enable fixed maximum width
|White space color
|Main content shadow
- General sections info